Maven House publishes books that inspire people to use business as a force for good, books that challenge conventional thinking, introduce new ideas, offer practical advice, and illuminate paths to greatness. Maven House books are distributed to the trade throughout the world by Publishers Group West (PGW)/Ingram. Books are available for review from Edelweiss. Maven House is based in Lambertville, NJ.
Current and forthcoming titles include:
• Humans Are Not Robots: Why We All Need Work Flexibility and What Companies Can Do About It (May 2020)
• Master the Wizardry of Project Management: Seven Leadership Principles to Help You Create and Sustain High-Performing Teams (June 2020)
• Beyond Sizzle: The Next Evolution of Branding
• Bravespace Workplace: Making Your Company Fit for Human Life• Project Management Essentials, Fourth Edition
• How to Think Strategically• How to Facilitate Productive Project Planning Meetings
• Straight Talk About Public Relations, Revised and Updated• Team Medicine: Coaching Your Team to Success with Native American Wisdom• How to Be a Financial Grownup
• Fit Matters: How to Love Your Job
• Twisted Leadership
• Demystifying Talent Management
• Against All Odds: Leading Nokia from Near Catastrophe to Global Success
• Not Just Numbers: Rediscovering the Promise and Power of Marketing Research
• Six Steps to Small Business Success
Themes include: Leadership, Corporate Social Responsibility, Strategy, Team Building, Careers, Project Management, Workplace Culture, Marketing and Public Relations.